Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (74 Viewers)

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
He indeed is a terrible defender. He was born 20 years too late, seeing that his playing style is obsolete. He´s all muscle and no brain, which frankly doesn't Work in this day and age at top level.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I seem to remember him having some pretty ridiculously good last ditch tackles this season that have saved us. He is also our only real man marker. But sure you could call that obsolete and bad. You wouldn't happen to be a Luiz fan, would you?

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
I seem to remember him having some pretty ridiculously good last ditch tackles this season that have saved us. He is also our only real man marker. But sure you could call that obsolete and bad. You wouldn't happen to be a Luiz fan, would you?
No, I'm a Barzagli fan. Intelligence over muscle every day of the week and twice on sundays. When a players only real atribute is brute force he has nothing to do at top level anymore.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I seem to remember him having some pretty ridiculously good last ditch tackles this season that have saved us.
:tup:

He is also our only real man marker. But sure you could call that obsolete and bad. You wouldn't happen to be a Luiz fan, would you?
and this too :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

He's been terrible for awhile, maybe bench time can do a little magic to regain his old form?
name the games in which he was terrible please

- - - Updated - - -

No, I'm a Barzagli fan. Intelligence over muscle every day of the week and twice on sundays. When a players only real atribute is brute force he has nothing to do at top level anymore.
yet, Chiellini is a starter for a CL Qfinalist, possibly even Sfinalist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)