Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (48 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
was wondering if I missed an angle or have a different interpretation/bias... it looks to me like Martial fouled Chiellini, with both hands on Chiellini and pulling back his shoulder which caused him to fall over Martial and Martial fell as a result.

Jul 1, 2010
I want us to play Barca in the semis if we go through, for an epic third round between Chiellini and Suarez, especially considering that there is an anti-biting clause in Suarez's contract.

Round 1 at the Confederations' cup in 2010, Suarez barely managed to resist the temptation to bite Chiellini's juicy right shoulder

Round 2: Well the world cup bite.

There is more. We also have Evra :seven:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
First of all, I love Chiellini so do not get me wrong. He is a legend here and still a great player. But, is it just me feeling that he is a liability when we are playing in the knockout phases in CL? He is in terms of quality on par with the rest but he is consistently on the verge of causing a penalty and so on.
In Italy and group stages his arm wavering is okay because italian refs are clueless but in the CL they are more picky about this.
He looks like the:

I never feel secure in the CL with him and would prefer that Bon partnered with Barzagli in CL when we reach eliminations rounds, while we rotated around in the league. Anyone else feelin' me?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I do get a bit worried that he is seriously going to bite us on the ass in one of these crunch CL games, he has that reputation now that certain refs will hammer him for stuff he'd get away with in Italy. Probably Spanish refs, to be specific :D

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I do get a bit worried that he is seriously going to bite us on the ass in one of these crunch CL games, he has that reputation now that certain refs will hammer him for stuff he'd get away with in Italy. Probably Spanish refs, to be specific :D
He kind of already did against Madrid last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)