Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (161 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Someone post gif of that slip pls. Funny thing is only moments before I had a wierd feeling he'd do something clumsy. Just keep him away from the ball and he'll be good.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
wasnt he the player with most passes in the CL group stages? :lol:

but we should avoid passing to him as much as possible. pure defensively, hes still one of the best defenders out there

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol:

How delusional can you be man? :p
delusional? im probably the most realistic person here :p

but im talking about defense only. if you limit his time on the ball to the minimum, then you take away one of his few weaknesses - ball control. if for example, we were to play an opponent against which we would have to sit back with much less ball possession (Bayern or Barca), thats where he would be at his best.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
delusional? im probably the most realistic person here :p

but im talking about defense only. if you limit his time on the ball to the minimum, then you take away one of his few weaknesses - ball control. if for example, we were to play an opponent against which we would have to sit back with much less ball possession (Bayern or Barca), thats where he would be at his best.
I wonder what would be an answer from a delusional fella :D

But nah, he has made all sorts of mistakes whole season, not to mention clumsy things. Just a couple of matches, against roma, his decision making to tackle a guy costed us 2 pts.

He's nowhere near his old self when he was a rock in the defense.

Mar 9, 2006
Fuck Puma's boots that's forsure

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah and RUS was saying how his passing is fine because of that stat.
you are disgrace to humanity and you are always lying about my words, i even showed the full stats of his last 3 season to show people how he has improved his passing ability, you fucking bald piece of shit who is banging his own sister

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4845365 said:
you are disgrace to humanity and you are always lying about my words, i even showed the full stats of his last 3 season to show people how he has improved his passing ability, you fucking bald piece of shit who is banging his own sister
:rofl:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4845365 said:
Fuck Puma's boots that's forsure

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)