Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (75 Viewers)

Aug 26, 2014
:lol: Amazing. Now MilanLab doesn't just work for Milan and Juve, but also for the NT. They're expanding fast, damnit. They're gonna take over the world in a few time.

Not just the injuries in the NT there were before (Morata) and some1 else can't remember or mby Alegri is cursed :D

And there are some indications that MilanLab is taking over the world i mean did u see how many players were injured and didn't play in the world cup :D

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Not just the injuries in the NT there were before (Morata) and some1 else can't remember or mby Alegri is cursed :D

And there are some indications that MilanLab is taking over the world i mean did u see how many players were injured and didn't play in the world cup :D
Don't see how MilanLab (?), Allegri or whoever you think is at fault if fucking Rubinho tackles Morata and provokes him an injury. ;) Same thing with Pirlo for Menez (douchebag). The only injured player is Marrone out there, I don't see it how it can be a reason to freak out. ;)

Aug 26, 2014
Don't see how MilanLab (?), Allegri or whoever you think is at fault if fucking Rubinho tackles Morata and provokes him an injury. ;) Same thing with Pirlo for Menez (douchebag). The only injured player is Marrone out there, I don't see it how it can be a reason to freak out. ;)
don't you get that i'm joking :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If that is done by a Juve player is ok an aceptable. He must have his reasons...
If it is done by another dude on the enemy team, of course he is a douche and should be banned for like 5 games.

I think you had it clear already.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I love the fact that you, in this case, totally ignores how Cavani elbowed Chiellini first. Did you ever go see a live football game, Dusan?
You can love whatever you want, you know what I mean.

We've always seen that here, with or without an elbow. It's Chiellini that made that shit quite a few times and people go like 'our hero :touched: ' which is retarded.

And btw, it doesn't have to mean a guy should pull his hair in case he got smashed in a duel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)