Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (128 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'll call him Drogba's bitch from now on. The most stupid player that ever played for Juventus.

- - - Updated - - -

Brainless monkey today.

Drogba made a mockery of him.
He's always a brainless monkey. He made a name for himself with his physical strength. The moment someone matches his physique, and especially if the player in question has IQ higher than Chiellini's 40, Chiellini is exposed as the most stupid player on earth that he is.
It's incredible how Drogba owned him in each of the 4 matches they faced eachother.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I'll call him Drogba's bitch from now on. The most stupid player that ever played for Juventus.

He's always a brainless monkey. He made a name for himself with his physical strength. The moment someone matches his physique, and especially if the player in question has IQ higher than Chiellini's 40, Chiellini is exposed as the most stupid player on earth that he is.
It's incredible how Drogba owned him in each of the 4 matches they faced eachother.
and yet he's assigned the task of marking Drogba, why do you think that is?? you think Bonucci would have done a better job?? Barzagli did well against Drogba though.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lost us the game today. His first fuck up vs Drogba made us wobble like jelly and gave them reason to attack.
Almost every game, actually. His red card against Real lost us that game. Before that he again let himself be raped by Drogba for Galata's equaliser in Turin.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Start Ogbonna in his position and let Chiello ride the bench for a while. He isn't proving his worth, at all. He had 1 job today, to be on Drogba physically and he failed that. Mind you a 34 year old Drogba with half the acceleration he had when he was at his best.

May 22, 2007
I don't know if Chiellini or Bonucci were more harmful to Juve's progression this year, it's probably Chiellini, and it's sad to see him playing worse than I've ever seen him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sell Bonucci if anything or keep him for the bench.

We had such an amazing defense for the last couple of years. Why do you buffoons want to change that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)