Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (86 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Not as bad as Buffon not winning a CL yet.
Buffon said it a million times that winning a trophy with Juve now will be worth more than all the silverware he could have ever won elsewhere, and I agree with him, it will be 100 times more rewarding for them. Kinda like Totti's 2001 Scudetto is more special than the 8 titles that Ibra has.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Buffon said it a million times that winning a trophy with Juve now will be worth more than all the silverware he could have ever won elsewhere, and I agree with him, it will be 100 times more rewarding for them. Kinda like Totti's 2001 Scudetto is more special than the 8 titles that Ibra has.
We will be like Dallas, With Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and Jason Kid, they all deserved it and in the end they all won. Let's hope Buffon and Giorgio have same luck

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I always think the vast majority of footballers look significantly older than they are.
In general physical exposure like the one footballers are exposed to usually does that to the body. This is why people with desk-jobs usually, actually, look younger than they are. I don't remember how I learned this but I know that is how the body works. Of course there are exceptions like Pippo, Henrik Larsson and so on but in general the more physical exposure the more you "age". This does however not mean it is unhealthy or that you live shorter or anything else. Apparently it's only the looks that are effected. Sorry for the trivia but I think it's interesting.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
In general physical exposure like the one footballers are exposed to usually does that to the body. This is why people with desk-jobs usually, actually, look younger than they are. I don't remember how I learned this but I know that is how the body works. Of course there are exceptions like Pippo, Henrik Larsson and so on but in general the more physical exposure the more you "age". This does however not mean it is unhealthy or that you live shorter or anything else. Apparently it's only the looks that are effected. Sorry for the trivia but I think it's interesting.
Must be reversed for women...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)