Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (228 Viewers)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
DC is not going to start once he comes back. There is less then 15 games left and we need all possible points. DC has jus been out for to long to get the start plus hes not better then Chiellini. Chiellini started out on the flank with Juve remember? I like Chiellini out there even though he is a natural CB but with Braza playing well why not keep im out there for the rest of the season. He did great yesterday and if hes ok with it, (which I think he is because hes a true professional) why fix something that worked pretty well. Sorensen just needs to learn how to adjust his positioning when coming against a winger with speed.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I hope LDN is only playing him LB as a quick fix until De Ceglie is back or we buy some better player for this position. It would really be a waste of talent not to play him as a CB anymore. He's one of the best there.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
He should play LB at least agains Inter.
4 center-backs (with Sorensen, yes) against 3 center-forwards is a win.
He may have a problems on the flank against true winger, but Inter doesn't have wingers.
And when De Ceglie will be back.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
What would you guys rather see Sorensen Barza Bonucci Chiello or Barza Bonucci Chiello Dc, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Del Blacks was gonna to play some games with Barza at right fullback when we made the signing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 226)