Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (21 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I was been hoping to have him deployed to LB until we buy a proper a Lb. He is a better CB than LB, but he is better LB than of our current LBs, so until we invest in that position, Chiellini should start as a LB. He was solid defensively, and delievered a couple of good crosses.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Maybe this is the best formation. Barzagli is at least decent, so keeping him on field and benching one of our terrible fullbacks seems to work pretty well. Chiellini is of course good no matter where he plays in defense.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He assisted Matri's second goal and guess what, Grosso so far has only one assist too. Chiello played LB one fucking match, Grosso since DC got injured.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
I don't know about you guys, but I was infuriated with him tonight (and the last couple of matches). The goal was basically his fault, he did some wayward clearances, and gave the ball away too often. Nice assist, though.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He's a better fullback than anyone on the club. I don't mind having weaker centerbacks as long as we aren't hemorrhaging goals as we do at the wings these days.
I know. I mean as the cheap option come the end of the season. Knowing them, Chiello would be our LB signing with Barzagli and Bonucci as the new CB duo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)