Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (69 Viewers)

cublinks

Apr 8, 2008
Floccari suffers basketball injury

Sergio Floccari has suffered an ankle injury during a charity basketball match last night involving players from both Lazio and Roma.

The 29-year-old will undergo a series of tests this morning to ascertain the severity of the damage.

Floccari appeared to turn his left ankle just a few minutes into the match in aid of the UN World Food Programme.

It remains to be seen whether he will miss Lazio's last remaining game of 2010 against Udinese at the Olimpico this weekend.

Source:http://www.football-italia.net/dec14h.html

I think chiellini went too hard on him last match, he then retires from football and try basketball but unfortunately the trauma from chiellini's challenge got serious, next he would probably retire from basketball and try playing bridge or chess... poor guy... i wish him the best of luck...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Funny I was arguing with my friend how Chiellini is the best CB in Europe and two seconds later he scores. Nemanja Vidic? never heard of him
vidic doesnt quite has the pace giorgio has. while he isnt superior in anything.

Chiellini is the best CB in the world. There is a reason mourinho wanted him at real madrid, togheter with maicon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)