Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (68 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
poor form from chiello...but he'll bounce back. I really thought our cb's are good and all but in the last 2 games we got 7 goals. You can't blame only the fullbacks.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Barzagli has played several times as fullback so it depends what Del Neri has in mind.

It's a shame Chiellini can't seem to focus at times, he has the potential to be one of the best defenders in today's football but lacks leadership.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Barzagli has played several times as fullback so it depends what Del Neri has in mind.

It's a shame Chiellini can't seem to focus at times, he has the potential to be one of the best defenders in today's football but lacks leadership.
You will be criticized a lot for what you said but I agree to every letter with what you said.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's like Buffon last year. One can only perform at so many levels above the rest of his teammates before they start to pull him down. For a defender, you can't really lift a team single handedly when everyone around is a circus freak.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yes, solid as fuck but the worse defender passer one can have. When will the man learn how to pass the ball properly?

Shame, if he can fix this he'll be the best by miles. Organizing the defensive line and passing will put him on top.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He kinda doesnt care about the organizing the defense though,I mean he should but He is sort of like Casillas,counts on Individual skills rather than organizing the defense..still you are right,if he can pass better and learns to organize the D better,then he will be even better.Lucky we have Buffon who is able to organize the defense..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)