Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (42 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This guy should be sold. After all he blasts needless long balls EVERY SINGLE GAME. And according to some members here, if you can't pass the ball more than 2 meters, you should be sold.

sell sell sell

Apr 17, 2009
It's called 'clearing the ball'.

The way him and Momo 'give away the ball' is completely different. Momo makes pinpoint short passes to opposition while George clears the ball out of the danger area.

Lets be objective, not petty and immature.

Apr 17, 2009
And when was the last time he excessively hit long balls up the field? Most of the time he gets frustrated and tries to run it up because no one moves or makes themselves open for a pass.

Sure he can also make some bad passes from time to time be Momo is in a league of his own. I'm gonna count his stray passes on Thursday if he plays. Hopefully.

May 22, 2007
I think the whole defense needs to improve decisions on the ball. Seems like since Ferrara arrived he got them hoofing it 60 yards up field which isn't what an effective team should do in possession.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think the whole defense needs to improve decisions on the ball. Seems like since Ferrara arrived he got them hoofing it 60 yards up field which isn't what an effective team should do in possession.
We've been doing that shit for years now, ever since Capello took charge we have been blasting the ball forward like retards. Cannavaro did it all the time under Cap, Chiellini took the helm under Ranieri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)