Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (22 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He is quickly becoming the best Itallian defender!!! When i think about that i would say that he IS the best defender in Italy! I think he will be one of the top 5 defenders in the world in 2 years time!

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Chiellini is truly a great defender, and i also believe in years to come he will keep it up and be one of the world's best, and hopefully he will be a definite starter for the azzurri and for Juventus for a long time.

Aug 28, 2007
That kid is class. He's always confident everytime he's on the ball or marking. He did a great job handling anyone that came his way. Several times I saw hi, being the last man left defending when Italyattack, clearly shows he's going to be a leader someday. I pray he keeps a level head and also get better at what he does. Somehow injuring Cannavaro was the right way to go. (Cannavaro is still Italy's best no matter what) Forza Chiellini, Forza Juventus. Forza Italia.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Cannavaro is the best now but I'm not too convinced he'll stick with the azzurri until 2010 so Chiellini should be a definite starter there if he keeps he's form. It's sort of sad thinking that 2010, Cannavaro, Materazzi, Panucci and maybe even Zambro and Grosso have all quitted in the Azzurri. Barzagli is just not good enough and never will be. We better start creating quality defenders who'll be ready then. Fortunately there are alot of promise in the likes of De Silvestri, Santacroce, Motta, De Ceglie and Criscito. So let's see Chiellini as the oldest defender for Italy in 2010.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Cannavaro is the best now but I'm not too convinced he'll stick with the azzurri until 2010 so Chiellini should be a definite starter there if he keeps he's form. It's sort of sad thinking that 2010, Cannavaro, Materazzi, Panucci and maybe even Zambro and Grosso have all quitted in the Azzurri. Barzagli is just not good enough and never will be. We better start creating quality defenders who'll be ready then. Fortunately there are alot of promise in the likes of De Silvestri, Santacroce, Motta, De Ceglie and Criscito. So let's see Chiellini as the oldest defender for Italy in 2010.
those 3 have a real chance of being there :agree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Did you guys not realise that Chiellini never looks tired because we play one in the first half and another Chiellini in the second? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)