Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (67 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
He is playing well but he needs to have add some class to his game. He needs to be smarter in the way he handles his opponents, just to take his game to the next step.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
for me he must return to LB when Andrade will come back.
I'm not sure Andrade can perform better than Chiellini in the center now, so I'd rather not move Chiellini back. Ever! Despite Molinaro's lack in defense.

He is playing well but he needs to have add some class to his game. He needs to be smarter in the way he handles his opponents, just to take his game to the next step.
He does need some class, too bad there's no one in the squad to teach him, if only Cannavaro was still around, he's one of the most intelligent defenders.

But I guess over time, Chie will learn, after all its only his first year.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I'm not sure Andrade can perform better than Chiellini in the center now, so I'd rather not move Chiellini back. Ever! Despite Molinaro's lack in defense.

He does need some class, too bad there's no one in the squad to teach him, if only Cannavaro was still around, he's one of the most intelligent defenders.

But I guess over time, Chie will learn, after all its only his first year.
First year???

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
against who???:eyebrows: spezia and crotone?that doesnt make him a CB.Biri also played last year as CB.So what?Chiellini is a LB and you should play there imo.

Grygera-Andrade-Criscito-Chiellini should have been a great defence so far BUT ....
Zebina is better than Grygera.Andrade is injury prone,Criscito needs to gain some weight....Chiellini`s natural position is LB but he`s much better as CB so I`d let him stay there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)