Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (51 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It says he's risking one month stop. These are the initial thoughts.
Only tomorrrow we'll know for sure. He may be out for a week only and he may be out for more than a month. Lets hope for the best.

I'm not good with these medical terms but i think it translates to "distorsion of his right knee"

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
We are fucked if we don't bring in a quality defender. Now is the time to shell out money to buy Zapata or Barzagli

PS: Mirante+Andrade+€3million=Barzagli or Almiron+Andrade+€3million=Zapata

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
It says he's risking one month stop. These are the initial thoughts.
Only tomorrrow we'll know for sure. He may be out for a week only and he may be out for more than a month. Lets hope for the best.

I'm not good with these medical terms but i think it translates to "distorsion of his right knee"
It's confirmed, Chiellini out for a month. .. Just when you think the defensive problems couldn't get any worse.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
LETS LOAN CRISCITO AND NOT BUY A DEFENDER!!!!!!!

we are so screwed without Giogio. Now all we need for this disaster to complete is a Legro injury.

BUY SOME DEFENDERS NOW SECCO.
Legro is ill. :D But he will probably be ready for Sampdoria match.

We are fucked if we don't bring in a quality defender. Now is the time to shell out money to buy Zapata or Barzagli

PS: Mirante+Andrade+€3million=Barzagli or Almiron+Andrade+€3million=Zapata
Barzagli and Zapata won´t come in January. Get a grip.

OP
Cuti

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,080
    wow seeing all that depth and quality in defense makes you proud to have such a great board behind the team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)