Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (25 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Now if this won't make them buy a good defender, nothing will.

But i'm affraid they'll panic when their offers for good defenders will be rejected and they'll overpay to buy some average central defender and they'll give him some silly 2.5m euro wages.

OP
Cuti

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,052
    The injury really didn't seem serious, adn the commentator said it was his back. Fuck, maybe we can play Zebina in the middle?

cherryman

Jan 17, 2007
    some people really are non-realistic here, oké we didn't start the beginning of the second half good, but I remember the first match last september against livorno...

We won 5-1 but the game itself also was crap, this saturday against catania it was our attack who couldn't make a goal, now its the defense who's bad???

Show some realism people, this is only the italian cup, the defense was not played into together, espescially when Chiellini was replaced by Boumsong...

The only thing I can think bad of of the managment is to loan out Criscito, that's really not done for me!

But most of all we must stay positive, its not because there where 2 crappy games that we will fall back to a uefa cup place in the competition...

OP
    Cuti

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,056
    some people really are non-realistic here, oké we didn't start the beginning of the second half good, but I remember the first match last september against livorno...

We won 5-1 but the game itself also was crap, this saturday against catania it was our attack who couldn't make a goal, now its the defense who's bad???

Show some realism people, this is only the italian cup, the defense was not played into together, espescially when Chiellini was replaced by Boumsong...

The only thing I can think bad of of the managment is to loan out Criscito, that's really not done for me!

But most of all we must stay positive, its not because there where 2 crappy games that we will fall back to a uefa cup place in the competition...
    If you haven't noticed people are unhappy cause Chiellini might be out for a month cause he hurt his right knee

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    it doesn't matter. Both Grygera and Boumsong CANNOT bet relied on in CB even againt relgation fighters. Legro is an injury prone defender and Chiellini might be injured (he is also prone to suspensions). Andrade we don't know how he will perform and Criscito is gone. Even with Legro and Chiellini our defense was still shaky. if one of them truly breaks down we are fucked.

we need a CB right now.

OP
    Cuti

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,059
    Juventus Chiellini rischia un mese di stop

23:25 del 15 gennaio

Giorgio Chiellini ha lasciato il campo per una sospetta distorsione al gionocchio destro. Domani verranno eseguiti esami più approfonditi. Il difensore rischia un mese di stop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)