Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (29 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ibra is the man, Fuck that cheap ass Chiellini. He wouldn't be so "tough" if he was one on one with Ibra. He would've smacked Chellini around.
Hey Fuckstick, Chiellini was one on one against Zlatan, ya dumbfuck. That's what happened about 20 times during the match, and Ibrahimovic accomplished nothing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You could see it in Zlatan's face and expressions. He tried to act all cool and dismissive about the situation, but it was clear that Chiellini was getting the better of him and getting under his skin. :tup:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
someone should tell that victor kid that

tahir how ya been bro? :pint:
A lot better now that this game's out of the way and that we didn't lose :D What's good with you?

Not in Sweden though.
Of course, I expect them to be sucking his dong. Did you see the "vinklad" poll on Aftonbladet? It said "Who will most likely win the Scudetto?" What kind of a fucking poll is that right after a match?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Chiellini:"Inter is strong as us two years ago"

To explain in a few words, the strength of Inter, Giorgio Chiellini uses a comparison that somehow leaves the finger in the course: "They are strong as we were two years ago - said to Sky's microphones- well placed physically, and difficult to touch".
The tactic of repeated offside was perhaps the surprise of the evening in Bianconera' s home and Chiellini also explains this choice with simple and direct words: "During the week, we thought that the offside was the best solution to contain them. One against one, perhaps would have put Legrottaglie and me even more in difficulty. In short, as otherwise we could stop them? ".
"What we do on Sundays, is the result of the week's work concludes Chiellini - we compare so much with the trainer and also we decide the tactics according to the challenger. Me and Ibra? Normal game trade, giving and taking .. . ".

transfermarketweb

Geof

May 14, 2004
I would move Chiellini to the left, as I feel it's easier to find a good DC than a good wing back. Just look at what we had on the right for the past years...

For 10-15M we can find a top center back, and our defence is all set.
I change my mind!

Let Chiellini play in the middle together with a smart experienced lad and we're all set.
Then we need a left back of course, because Molinaro is :confused:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Chiellini is one hell of a centre back. Hopefully no more fans will do the nonsense talk of him being a left back because he obviously isn´t. He is accustomed more to the central position.

Well done, Giorgio. I was hoping he would be in charge for Zlatan and he did and he did it very well.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A lot better now that this game's out of the way and that we didn't lose :D What's good with you?

Of course, I expect them to be sucking his dong. Did you see the "vinklad" poll on Aftonbladet? It said "Who will most likely win the Scudetto?" What kind of a fucking poll is that right after a match?
That poll has appeared several times now. Anyway, who reads Aftonbladet?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
it was so fucking sweet to see how chiellini handled zlatan. i watched the game with a friend who is a zlatan fan, and claims to like inter now, although his team before that was milan, he also liked real at a time. anyway, he was so talking up how zlatan would embarass us, and i told him that chiellini would have him locked.
forza giorgio!

OP
Cuti

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #894
    could someone post the picture of Chiellini rearranging Ibra's nose pls :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    And your arguments are what i'm on about? I'm just tellling you the truth, Ibra will win titles with Inter and if he would've stayed at Juve he would've won them with Juve.

It's as easy as that man. Everyone(juvefans) hates the guy for that reason, right? Cause they know that when Ibra left a new Inter era began...
    u expect people to take you seriously when your avatar is of Pete Doherty :rofl:

anyway Chiellini is really growing into a worldclass player, i know who i'm getting on my shirt this season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)