Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (57 Viewers)

Victor

Oct 7, 2006
I've already given you the arguments, yet youre not answering them for some reason :cry:

And your arguments are what i'm on about? I'm just tellling you the truth, Ibra will win titles with Inter and if he would've stayed at Juve he would've won them with Juve.

It's as easy as that man. Everyone(juvefans) hates the guy for that reason, right? Cause they know that when Ibra left a new Inter era began...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
And your arguments are what i'm on about? I'm just tellling you the truth, Ibra will win titles with Inter and if he would've stayed at Juve he would've won them with Juve.

It's as easy as that man. Everyone(juvefans) hates the guy for that reason, right? Cause they know that when Ibra left a new Inter era began...
One player doesn't make a team smart-ass :D, god I love Inter fans!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I think many appreciation latters should go this way:

Giorgio Chiellini
Juventus Football Club
Corso Galileo Ferraris,32
10128 Torino
Italy​

Max

Jul 15, 2003
That elbow was the ugliest shit i've seen in a long time. Cheillini will probably get his punishment.
For fuck's sake man, bugger off. Ibrahimovic should be punished as well after his brilliant display of sportsmanship at the end of the game.

Anyways, I'm happy for Chiellini, although he has to smarten up a bit when things get heated. I think I know who's going on the back of my Juventus jersey now. ;)

And to think Ranieri was going to get rid of this guy...phew.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Chiellini owned Ibra? haha cmon you can't be serious, you mean that he owned Ibra with that cheap shot?

Chiellini is a coward.
Were u not watching the match, Ibra played horrible. He missed and opportunity to score and guess who stop him, CHIELLINI. That's right Chiellini was all over the place and in my opinion was the best player on the pitch.

PS: So yeah, Chiellini OWNED Ibrahimovic.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Chiellini owned Ibra? haha cmon you can't be serious, you mean that he owned Ibra with that cheap shot?

Chiellini is a coward.
even tho you are banned i will say that you are dumb and that you're logic insults real inter fans...

and your mother is a whore :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)