Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (64 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Ibra is the man, Fuck that cheap ass Chiellini. He wouldn't be so "tough" if he was one on one with Ibra. He would've smacked Chellini around.
Pfff, too much talk, less action..instead, let's get to the facts of today

One...Chiellini owned Ibrahimovic
Two...Chiellini owned Ibrahimovic
Three...Chiellini the Awesomeness just owned Ibrahimovic once again

Now move along Ibra fanatic

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This game showed me that Chiellini has stepped up a level. For me he has gone from a player with the potential to be great, to a great player.

To deal with a forward as good as Ibra, as well as he did, is outstanding.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Chiellini owned Ibra? haha cmon you can't be serious, you mean that he owned Ibra with that cheap shot?

Chiellini is a coward.
Ehh, have you watched the match dear ? I'm not referring to the elbow, in fact, did we even get to see Ibra touch the ball...maybe he shot it once and Buffon saved it (beeeep DeniieeeD), but not twice, sorry dear

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Victor,

Just be a man an accept when it counts you can't beat us.

And can you explain why you didn't thrash us since this game was 'clean'?

Victor

Oct 7, 2006
I watched the game Yes and Ibra wasn't playing at this level. He should've done something better with his chances but what i'm trying to say is that Chiellini wasn't the guy that made Ibra play average. He just had a bad day at work.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
and THIS coming from an Ibra fan...mate, if you know how many punches Ibra has given in the past 5 years, I'll leave the room...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I watched the game Yes and Ibra wasn't playing at this level. He should've done something better with his chances but what i'm trying to say is that Chiellini wasn't the guy that made Ibra play average. He just had a bad day at work.
Oh really ? Then what was it perhaps..? The grass ?

Victor

Oct 7, 2006
Hey guys you can say it. No need to hide your love for Ibra as a player. Deep inside I do know that every one of you guys loves the player. Your just upset with the fact that Moggi screwed things up with cheating which made Ibra leaving the team.

He's the reason why Inter has become a winning side, They will win the title this season as well and many years to come.

Pretty sad isn't it?

Cmon just say it. :)

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Hey guys you can say it. No need to hide your love for Ibra as a player. Deep inside I do know that every one of you guys loves the player. Your just upset with the fact that Moggi screwed things up with cheating which made Ibra leaving the team.

He's the reason why Inter has become a winning side, They will win the title this season as well and many years to come.

Pretty sad isn't it?

Go home to your forum, phonetapper, no use for you here.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005

Pretty sad isn't it?

Dude, what are you on about ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)