Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (95 Viewers)

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Giorgio is 22, no big clubs wanted him; Zambrotta was 28-ish and received interest from both Milan clubs and from Spain. Also when he left there was the possibilty of us remaining 2 years in Serie B. Maybe he shouldn't have spoken bad about us, but apart from that I have nothing against him
that possibility was there for nedved, del piero and buffon too

bullshit

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Chiellini was at the bottom of my list after those comments he made while at Viola. Nowadays he is travelling rapidly upwards on that list. I think he has the potential to become a Juventus symbol.

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
I realy don't like what he has said but he is one of my favorite players. They will be 5 players which will have to fight for three positions. I don't think that is too much.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Genoa President Preziosi hopes to have Criscito back at Genoa this season, as he feels like player wants to return. He has also spoken about the Chiellini situation. ''I have heard Chiellini's words and if Juve wants to sell, we will buy him.''

TGCOM

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I don't think Genoa will get either of them. Chiellini's too expensive for them and we would be foolish to let Criscito go considering the amount of money we paid for him.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
From what I understand, Juve would sell Chiellini for an offer of +10m €.

I'm really happy that he stayed last year in B with all the others but if he as a problem the don't go to the media.
He shouldn't be talking with Molinaro showing signs of being the next Zambrotta and Criscito that could play there. Let's not forget the rumors of Pasqual and Antunes too.
I don't see Giorgio as a CB yet in Serie A so calm down Giorgino.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
chiellini is untouchable hes starting left back, and molinaro as his deputy, hence y we sold balzaretti, it just wudnt make sense to sell chiellini, and it wud infuriate me if he was sold
yes you are right, but the club didnt expect Chiellini to have an outburst like this. I dont think we will sell him, but if hes unhappy and demands a transfer, then its more work for Mr.Secco. IMO, whatever he said has been exaggerated by the media to unsettle the squad.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yes you are right, but the club didnt expect Chiellini to have an outburst like this. I dont think we will sell him, but if hes unhappy and demands a transfer, then its more work for Mr.Secco. IMO, whatever he said has been exaggerated by the media to unsettle the squad.
perhaps seniore ranieri shud tell him his position for next season cuz chiellini probably has this funny idea that hes playing cb

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
perhaps seniore ranieri shud tell him his position for next season cuz chiellini probably has this funny idea that hes playing cb
i have that funny feeling too! if we dont manage to sign another CB, then Ranieri may look to partner Chiellini with Andrade and have Molinaro at LB as he has the characteristics of a CB.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
If Chiellini is guilty of talking to the press then so is the manager. Let them keep all that crap inhouse. Ranieri seems to be coming across a a hard tactician which is not always the best approach. He should capello but unlike Capello he does not have the reputation of being a winner to back up his approach. What was all that nonsense about not wearing trainers, only boots? Meanwhile the next pic i saw of the group, he and most fo the group were in fact wearing trainers. The club is not known for indisciplined players so there is no need for the iron fist approach. And I do not believe for 1 second that Chiellini's statements has hurt anyone in the team. Its just nonsense to get fans against Chiellini, if they have in fact decided to sell the guy. Not that I am a fan of his playing style anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)