Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (40 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Progetto giovani: il terzino prolungherà il contratto con la Juve fino al 2011. Ha rifiutato anche le offerte del Chelsea per potersi prendere rinvincite con chi l'ha voluto a Torino. (Corriere dello sport)

Chiellini has signed a new contract till 2011. and rejected Chelsea to stay at Juve. This kid is going to come a lengend for us

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Sadomin said:
While still very raw and unpolished, and somewhat overrated, I'm glad we're keeping him. I'm sure he'll prove me wrong.
although i hate it but i agree.
I hope that he would develop well and become a great player.He needs work but he has the potential.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
How can a kid at 22 be overrated at such a stage is really baffling.
Sure he maybe nervous and many things along the way may hinder his performances, but to be recognised at this stage is really something which others yearn for

His potential hasn't been fully released, he has good attacking abilities and even though his defensive abilities are still at doubt, he can still improve at his stage.

After all you be in the U-21 side or attract Chelsea if you are overrated.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
ZhiXin said:
How can a kid at 22 be overrated at such a stage is really baffling.
Sure he maybe nervous and many things along the way may hinder his performances, but to be recognised at this stage is really something which others yearn for

His potential hasn't been fully released, he has good attacking abilities and even though his defensive abilities are still at doubt, he can still improve at his stage.

After all you be in the U-21 side or attract Chelsea if you are overrated.
That is exactly why he is overrated. I do not see what Chelsea, a team where the likes of Wayne Bridge is on the bench and a player like Del Horno couldn't fit in, would see in our Chiellini. He's hardly NT material yet, and still needs to hold on to his starting place in Juventus, competing with Zebina, Balza and Birindelli.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I don't care if he is overrated currently or is he up to par or not, but getting him to stay is wonderful

Hopefully I can see him develop into a good player.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Great news, im really starting to like this guy!

i hope he can continue to progress and become a good player for Juve and Italy, with him and Balzaretti we could have a good defence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)