Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (25 Viewers)

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Yeah, but if Italy don't qualify, I think there is a big chance he won't continue playing on the club level and just retire. But who knows, let's see

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Chiellini to Sky Sport:

"Scudetto? It's right that the fans dream about it, but we have to focus on one game at a time. If we win many consecutive games, we'll think about it as well. There are still many games left, anything can happen.

Me playing again? I am working alone, in the next days I should train again with the squad. I hope to be back before the international break.

#Dybala? He's feeling better, he will join the group in a bit. He wants to be ready for the #Villarreal game. If he scores on Wednesday we'll all be happy for him.

Current season? At the beginning the South American NT took away our continuity and our important players. Since Nov we provided more continuity and stability. The arrival of #Vlahovic and #Zakaria brought enthusiasm to the environment.

We have an important week, first against Samp and then Villarreal: qualifying is vital for all of us, the players, the club and the fans".

[@AroundJuventus]

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
aaaaaaaaannnnndddd that is why I was right about relying on Rugani this season whilst letting freaking Demiral go instead.
I also pointed out that our 4th choice CB last year played a ton of games and those go to Rugani now. So shouldn't we be concerned? No, everything is fine with a club legend who only uses Juve to train for the Azzurri.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Romeo Agresti to Juventibus: "We will know more about the future of #Chiellini after the play-off: my impression is that if Italy doesn't qualify to the World Cup, Chiellini could retire".

[@AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)