Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (73 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Chiellini's strengths and weaknesses are there to see. Maybe having a more rounded defender back there would be beneficial in the long run but you won't find a better fighter back there. Caldara will most likely take that role but he is more of a modern defender.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I felt sorry for him, he wanted this as much as Gigi, he even tried to attack several times running back and forth like crazy, and then you see someone like Darmian who can't pass or cross from his neutral position and you know how fucked up things are.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I felt sorry for him, he wanted this as much as Gigi, he even tried to attack several times running back and forth like crazy, and then you see someone like Darmian who can't pass or cross from his neutral position and you know how $#@!ed up things are.
Had the exact same impression, he kept pushing and even on a yellow was still tackling 'inch perfect' to recover the ball and help the team in atack, he was a beast last night and when i think about his contribution in general for Italy he has always been a solid rock at the back... Chiellini along with Buffon are the last players that people should point fingers at, they gave it everything for the azzuri! :tup:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
“With all due respect to the other teams, if a team like Juventus really wants to get three points, it’ll get the three points."

“We all have to want it from the first to the 90th minute, those on the field and on the bench.”

“On paper, our squad has vastly more quality, strength and depth than most of the other teams.

“It’s in theory difficult for us to drop many points this season and yet we are dropping them left, right and centre.”

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
People taking shots at Chiellini lol :sick: :disagree: but no-one says anything about the fact he been showing better playmaking skills and vision willingly gettin more involved than anyone else lately... that already is obvious enough to tell that it was our underperforming(Both defensively and offensively) midfield and poor finishing/decision making in atack that cost us the game yesterday.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Then why doesn't the team want it from start to finish?

That's what Chiellini need to answer, otherwise what he says sounds arrogant and idiotic.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Chiello did his second best performance of season in defensive way and passes were not great i will agree and also that dribbling skills chiello has man he is op if he tries to dribble and also can someone tell me or show me why did he get a yellow card ?
(Video of chiellos dribbling and passing skills )

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Chiello did his second best performance of season in defensive way and passes were not great i will agree and also that dribbling skills chiello has man he is op if he tries to dribble and also can someone tell me or show me why did he get a yellow card ?
(Video of chiellos dribbling and passing skills )
BOSSLIKE defending by Chielo. :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)