Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (80 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Chiellini's passing is often underrated.

However, he sometimes tends to think its bowling, and passes is 3 times harder then most strikers shoot.

I see no reason to doubt bonucci tho

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Also he made a long through ball that made Pogba completely free, who fucked it up.
I missed that one, was multitasking and watched the game on and off. He does one or two passes like that each game for a while now. Impressive stuff. Only if he improved quick passing under pressure, but that'd be like asking Dybala to practice defending. At Chiellos age he should mainly focus on keeping up physical condition.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bonucci has the reputation of a ball playing CB but I trust chiellinis passes a lot more, despite how goofy he looks making them.
That's just a ridiculous thing to say. You just likely to be impressed with Chiellini because his technical level is near sub zero. While Bonucci is one of the best passing defenders in the sport.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is the most inconsistent player thread on the forum. He's the same in every game, awkward and uncoordinated on the ball, brutal and reckless while defending

When the style comes off unscathed he's King Giorgio the true warrior juventino, when it costs us points he's a bonehead and the most overrated defender in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci has the reputation of a ball playing CB but I trust chiellinis passes a lot more, despite how goofy he looks making them.
Bonucci attempts much more difficult passes on a regular basis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)