Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (28 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Was he supposed to be marking Britos?
I think Llorente was supposed to take a step out and cover the zone, instead he followed Caceres and ending up being of no use, leaving the hole exposed.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini had several fuckups, seems to be a part of his game in the past year or so. Despite that he absolutely bailed us out on a couple of occasions :tup:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think Llorente was supposed to take a step out and cover the zone, instead he followed Caceres and ending up being of no use, leaving the hole exposed.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini had several $#@!ups, seems to be a part of his game in the past year or so. Despite that he absolutely bailed us out on a couple of occasions :tup:
Thanks, didn't see the replay but looked like him.

Good point on the zone being left open, pretty abysmal defending to let a centre back side foot in directly from a corner.

Agreed on bailing us out, particularly on Higuain at the end.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
In the last 2,3 years he went from a top defender to being worse than Bonucci. The fact is you can't trust neither. The same mistakes that took us out of the CL years ago are still there and at this age I don't believe in an improvement.

I like Chiellini but his reading of the game, passing and handling of the ball are beyond terrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)