Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (120 Viewers)

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
I just noted that there is a thread in the redcafe forum about 2015 bosman players aka sign Chiellini in Jan. Many if not all their users conclude in that they must sign Chiello.

Why are they so obsessed with our players?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I just noted that there is a thread in the redcafe forum about 2015 bosman players aka sign Chiellini in Jan. Many if not all their users conclude in that they must sign Chiello.

They realize that they once again must look to Juventus in order to return to greatness, remembering SAF's quote: "For Man United education wise, Juve were the model for us, the teams of Lippi. They were the best, they gave us some beatings and our great moment in beating them 1999 was the progress we wanted to make. Juventus was the model for that."

Mar 4, 2007
They realize that they once again must look to Juventus in order to return to greatness, remembering SAF's quote: "For Man United education wise, Juve were the model for us, the teams of Lippi. They were the best, they gave us some beatings and our great moment in beating them 1999 was the progress we wanted to make. Juventus was the model for that."
And my friends that support United disrespect Juventus now days. If they only knew about this quote.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

most of them dont watch juventus on a regualr basis. they still think chiellini is the beast he was 3-5 years ago

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
:tup:

Thats nice to read, but i don't think we are a model club for anyone nowadays.

most of them dont watch juventus on a regualr basis. they still think chiellini is the beast he was 3-5 years ago
This more likely.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He'd still be better than anything Pool or United have, but he's still looking like he's barely 3/4 of his former self

Probably because he's spent 3 years playing in a weirdly advanced role with far too much time on the ball

Jul 20, 2012
Chiellini: 'Juve did it all wrong'

Giorgio Chiellini said Juventus “did everything we said we shouldn’t do” in their 1-0 defeat to Olympiacos.

“We certainly didn’t deserve to lose this game, as we created so many chances in the last half-hour and the goal seemed to be cursed,” he told Sport Mediaset.

“We need a more thorough analysis and must take responsibility for a poor first half, where we did everything we said we shouldn’t do, including concede counter-attacks.

“It’s a shame, as Olympiacos couldn’t really trouble us any other way and we knew that was going to be the situation.”

Juventus now have three points along with Malmo, while Atletico Madrid and Olympiacos are top with six points.

“Our destiny is still in our hands, but we did not expect to be in this situation after three games, nor should we be,” continued Chiellini.

“We lacked some luck so far, but it’s also fair to say we made mistakes and need to take responsibility. They were the same mistakes we made against Sassuolo on Saturday.

“Our first month was fantastic apart from the defeat to Atletico Madrid, where I saw a Juventus team that showed character, took control and deserved more than even just a point.

“I think we need to step up a gear, as after the break for international duty we lost the momentum we had in that opening month.”
All of our players said we fucked up terribly. The blame should be on the coach.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I've always loved the passion showed by Chiellini, his well-timed tackles and great headers. However, I really hate how awful he is on the ball, STILL! Both his ball control and passing have never progressed since he was 15 years old I'd say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)