Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (175 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I preferred him more when he was a no nonsense hard concentrated player.

Oh yes, he's still a monster in duels, but he tends to position wrong more often, and a no nonsense player his tackles should make the opponent fall and cry like pussy, not dive and act like pussy himself when it suits the cause

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Chiellini has declined in form but what does that have to do with anything.

Suarez bit him, its his third time biting someone, he should be heavily punished…end of story.

FIFA will announce their decision tomorrow morning I heard.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I actually thought Chiellini (along with Bonucci and Barzagli) had a fantastic game up until the Suarez bite incident.

In fact, the 3 Juve CBs had the Uruguayan attack in their pocket for pretty much the entire game (they had one chance after they went down to 10 men) Suarez, being the cunning, cheating, dirty and disgusting rat that he is, knew he had to do something in the final 10 mins of the game to turn the tide in Uruguays favour. Premeditated, blatant and disgusting cheating and it worked. It knocked the Italian defence into all sorts, ruined their concentration, and in the corner kick they had a few ins after the incident, they score.

Uruguay used their street smarts and succeeded. I just hope FIFA clamp down on that disgusting pile of filth and ban him for a minimum of 10 games. We all know they won't though.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Such class

"Now inside me there's no feelings of joy, revenge or anger against Suarez for an incident that happened on the pitch and that's done," he said in a statement on his official website.

"There only remain the anger and the disappointment about the match.

"At the moment my only thought is for Luis and his family, because they will face a very difficult period.

"I always thought that official judgements are unquestionable, but on the other hand I believe that Suarez has been excessively punished.

"I sincerely hope that he will be allowed, at least, to stay close to his team mates during the games because such a ban is really alienating for a player."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)