Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (125 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
“As promised, we looked at Chiellini’s problem again today,” Castellacci commented. “I wasn’t optimistic.
“We already knew that he wouldn’t be able to play Brazil on Thursday, while we hoped he could be ready for Malta on Tuesday – even if there were still doubts about that tie too. He was borderline.
“Both ankles are swollen and he returns home to continue treatment. He twisted his left ankle, but he’s also struggling with his right one.”

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
“As promised, we looked at Chiellini’s problem again today,” Castellacci commented. “I wasn’t optimistic.
“We already knew that he wouldn’t be able to play Brazil on Thursday, while we hoped he could be ready for Malta on Tuesday – even if there were still doubts about that tie too. He was borderline.
“Both ankles are swollen and he returns home to continue treatment. He twisted his left ankle, but he’s also struggling with his right one.”
I hope he'll be ready agaisnt Bayern :scared:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
read on vecchiasignora and on a swedish Juve forum. That the doctor of Italian NT, said that he is feeling better, but will miss the Brazil game and could have been ready aganst Malta but it's not 100 % sure. Thats why he is going back to Turin, so im positive he will be ready for the game against Bayern.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
read on vecchiasignora and on a swedish Juve forum. That the doctor of Italian NT, said that he is feeling better, but will miss the Brazil game and would have been a doubt for the game aginst Malta. Thats why he is going back to Turin, so im positive he will be ready for the game against Bayern

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)