Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (34 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Chiellini has developed a gift of annoying the $#@! out of someone so much, that they lash out in frustration. Lamela kicked him in the chest earlier this season.
Also Cavani was so frustrated and mad at him that, he was like he wants to tear Chiello's head off and eat it in front of everyone. :D

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Chiellini has developed a gift of annoying the shit out of someone so much, that they lash out in frustration. Lamela kicked him in the chest earlier this season.
:agree:

I can read the milan and Inter forums how he pisses those fans off. It makes me even more happy.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Giorgio Chiellini assures “Juventus will fight to the bitter end” to take the Scudetto off Milan this season.

The Bianconeri are in second place and just two points adrift of the Serie A leaders going into the Easter Saturday games.

“I am certain Juventus will fight to the bitter end for the Scudetto,” the defender told children on a visit to a local school.

“I tell youngsters not to smoke, to eat healthily and do lots of sports. We football players know that we set an example for children, so for this reason we must keep an eye on our behaviour.”

This weekend Juventus visit Palermo, while Milan welcome Fiorentina to San Siro.
:shutup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
In todays game, right before quag scores, miccoli makes this run

chiellini wants to perform a standing tackle, but at the same time, miccoli changes direction

midair, he retracts the tackle, avoiding a penalty

the speed that was executed with,just magnificent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)