Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (38 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Man what a dire performance. I'd go as far as saying he was the main reason for losing the two points against Genoa. And I rarely single out the performance of one, as the cause for the loss of points.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeah, that was a funny one. "Not talented enough for this level of football." Tell that to the countless strikers he's treated like unwanted step-sons.

I wouldn't say he's not talented defensively but he acts like a clown at times. Specially when he's got the ball and he starts turning around himself.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
a player that has allways been in the top 3 of our best players for the last 4 years has a bad form, and suddenly he cant defend ?

seriously, is the average age here 12 years old ?

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
A player having a poor run of form, that's it.

People saying Chiellini isn't talented in a CB position obviously suffer from an early-onset Alzheimer's.
* A great player

People love jumping to conclusions after a few mediocre performances. He has the ability to lock out the opposition's attack almost single-handedly. We've seen it many times in the past.

He'll be back. Plenty of our players are just suffering from minor confidence issues at the moment.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Claudio Chiellini, Giorgio's agent and brother:

"It is true that he has made some mistakes this season, but people act like Juventus' problem is Giorgio Chiellini," Claudio said to Tuttosport.

"The media attacks are excessive in my opinion. It looks like they're after a scapegoat after every disappointing result. Giorgio doesn't deserve this treatment. He has done a lot for Juventus in the last six years and was the best defender in Italy for three seasons.

"These are pretty unfortunate episodes though, as it seems as if every minor mistake he makes results in a goal at the moment."

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I just want Chiellini to act smarter and to use his vision (even if he hasn't got any) when he's got the ball at his feet.

You give a great help of hand to your midfielders if your back-line can pass the ball properly and play one touch fast passes.

Defensively, I hope he'll gain back his form but the way he acts with the ball on his feet has been forever.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Claudio Chiellini, Giorgio's agent and brother:

"It is true that he has made some mistakes this season, but people act like Juventus' problem is Giorgio Chiellini," Claudio said to Tuttosport.

"The media attacks are excessive in my opinion. It looks like they're after a scapegoat after every disappointing result. Giorgio doesn't deserve this treatment. He has done a lot for Juventus in the last six years and was the best defender in Italy for three seasons.

"These are pretty unfortunate episodes though, as it seems as if every minor mistake he makes results in a goal at the moment."
:rolleyes: stupid statement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)