Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (107 Viewers)

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
This coming from the guy who has Bonucci written over his avatar, am better than bonucci ffs:D BTW chiellini has been poor this season. And is not world class by any means, i dont give shit if that hurts people's feelings cause they wank over the guy, but he ain't no world beater. There's a reason why we finish 7th the past two seasons and are a fucking joke ATM.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
This coming from the guy who has Bonucci written over his avatar, am better than bonucci ffs:D BTW chiellini has been poor this season. And is not world class by any means, i dont give shit if that hurts people's feelings cause they wank over the guy, but he ain't no world beater. There's a reason why we finish 7th the past two seasons and are a fucking joke ATM.
:spam: and :shutup: i don't like you cos you only talk BS :stuckup:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Our defense do not play/move as a unit, and yes, Chiellini is a part of that unit and shoulders some of the blame as well. I don't see how any1 can argue otherwise when you look at the stats. When the numbers are that bad everyone is culpable.

That doesn't mean Chiellini is shit though. Individually, he is a beast. Strong tackler, great marker (Ibra said he was his toughest opponenet), good in the air, difficult to beat on 1 v 1's, etc.

Just like the rest of our players who either excel on international duty or show their worth at other clubs, Chiellini is struggling as well. Once we have a proper coach, all the doubters will see his true worth.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Chiellini has been shit this season. His positioning, reading and anticipation definsively is limited. He's just aggressive. Nowhere in the same league as Montero, Cannavaro, Thuram. I would sell him while you can get decent money for him and Buy Subotic.

Nice, you've learnt how to spell big words, congrats
Dude are you for real?

Jun 7, 2003
Haha you're retarded.

Once again, he's retarded.
why is the motherfucker retarded. you guys are retarded he just says his opinion and you guys offend him.

Chiellini has been shit this season. His positioning, reading and anticipation definsively is limited. He's just aggressive. Nowhere in the same league as Montero, Cannavaro, Thuram. I would sell him while you can get decent money for him and Buy Subotic.
you have to admit that chiellini is the last man standing in our defense. bonucci and the fullbacks are a joke. if he had other good defensive partners with him then you could criticise him. even the worlds best defender would suck alongside bonucci, and the other fuckers in our defense so i dont think that subotic would be better than chiellini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)