Capitano Danilo (10 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
When you hear how well he speaks Italian it's clear that he is someone who has bought into the move, league and club philosophy, and has planned to stay for the latter part of his career. Some of them are just along for the ride as long as they can milk it. Not just lolzilians but some others.
It's never a problem with Romance language speakers tbh; very easy for them to learn each other's languages.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
"One moment in one game" :howler: Danilo has probably been the most consistent Juve performer over the past 3 seasons.

Some don't actually watch Juve games and only post here to complain about nothing.
Not three, past two seasons.

He was reborn last season. One of the few positives during winemaker's tenure.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Maybe we should stop comparing him to Cancelo. It sucked selling Cancelo, but it was a good decision to get Danilo. Imagine if we could have both and sold them Sandro instead...

Yes, Cancelo is a beast of a player now, let's be real. Defensively he's fine, offensively really devastating.

Danilo is another type of player, but i love to have him in our team. He's a true fighter, reliable, carrying the juventus spirit and absolute captain material IMO. Reminds me a lot of Barzagli, hardworking player who doesn't get enough credit (Barza was imho the strongest defender in BBC).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Cancelo is on a completely different level tho.

Huge mistake imo.
I think it matters where you play.
In Italy where tactics matter he isnt focus enough to maintain a high level as a defender.
Winger? Thats a completely different story.

- - - Updated - - -

Cancelo is an excellent winger but he can't defend at all.
I used to say that myself but the truth is he can defend although he isnt great at it. His lapses in concentration means he can cost us games.
Do I miss his technique - Yeah, he was great at it and could have been a great winger for us.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I used to say that myself but the truth is he can defend although he isnt great at it. His lapses in concentration means he can cost us games. Do I miss his technique - Yeah, he was great at it and could have been a great winger for us.
He was often exposed for us, at City they have so much possession so it looks like he can defend but he's not solid. Every team parks the bus against them so all you do see is him attacking which is what he shines at but wait until Liverpool play them, I expect City to lose that one badly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)