Capitano Danilo (44 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
We're talking about a player who did everything possibly wrong and was the laughing stock at City and Real. At one point, Nacho a CB, started instead of him. I have already given up on next season's CL dreams. Even that bum Hysaj is much better than this so called footballer.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Not great, not terrible either...

Welcome, good thing is that you don't really have big shoes to fill, so if you dont Marco Motta suck, you will be alright...

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's the Portuguese league, the likes of Jackson Martinez, Eduardo Salvio and Nico Gaitan were legends in that league. Not hard to shine when you play against Maritimo FC or Gil Vicente.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We're talking about a player who did everything possibly wrong and was the laughing stock at City and Real. At one point, Nacho a CB, started instead of him. I have already given up on next season's CL dreams. Even that bum Hysaj is much better than this so called footballer.
He's won 15 trophies in his career. Hardly a laughing stock.
I'm not a fan of this deal but you're seriously over exaggerating.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He's won 15 trophies in his career. Hardly a laughing stock.
I'm not a fan of this deal but you're seriously over exaggerating.
Are u mad? Those trophies mean jack shit considering he was relegated to 3rd choice at Real and City. Padoin won 10 titles with us too, would you say he was a WC player?

I even rate Ignazio Abate higher than Danilo. There is no worse FB in today's game than him. I'll quote this post many times the coming season when he'll cost us goals. The moment he'll step on the pitch, I'll turn off the TV.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Are u mad? Those trophies mean jack shit considering he was relegated to 3rd choice at Real and City. Padoin won 10 titles with us too, would he say he was a WC player?

I even rate Ignazio Abate higher than Danilo. There is no worse FB in today's game than him. The moment he'll step on the pitch, I'll turn off the TV.
You do you. He's not that bad. He's better than de Sciglio, that's for sure.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"In life we grow, we live & we learn, we cry, we rejoice. This is what I lived with you. I was able to play with the best, I became a better player. I will always carry with me the respect I have for all of you. It was a pleasure. Thanks for everything"
João Cancelo

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Man, I'll tell you what I won't be hating on the guy before he even played his first match.

Yeah his career has been mostly disappointing but he was a rising star once, as long as he manages to be solid it's good enough in my book. Not like there are a shitload of great fullbacks out there.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Remember the time when Juventus made a questionable transfer and this forum said ‘Its okay.lets give him a chance first”.

Yeah, neither do i.

Anyway, welcome Danilo! Hope you do well here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i had heard the City fans were fond of him

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Man, I'll tell you what I won't be hating on the guy before he even played his first match.

Yeah his career has been mostly disappointing but he was a rising star once, as long as he manages to be solid it's good enough in my book. Not like there are a shitload of great fullbacks out there.
He was pretty nasty at Porto. Maybe he can reclaim the magic!

Rabiot

Jul 1, 2019
I’ve read a lot of city fans gave a respect to this guy,
At least, his attitude was good

And you can’t find worse player than cancelo’s defence
Remember even De sciglio benched Cancelo in important match last season

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I dont really have CL dreams for various reasons, naming them would probably insult most of the members here who seem to care a lot about this children tournament, but our chances of winning that trophy or any trophy for that matter was reduced to almost zero the minute Juve announced the new manager. So if/when our club gets eliminated from CL it wont be because Danilo is at the RB instead of Cancelo, it will be because of the clown we have on the bench.

No matter who you sign and who you sell, when you have an eternal loser and a 60y old inadequate crybaby as a coach you are destined to fail, one player instead of another will make absolutely no difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 32)