Capital Punishment (1 Viewer)

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Just read that the Government here is demolishing the last hangmans gallows here in Scotland. No-one has been hanged here for over fifty years and hanging was banded almost that long ago anyway.

Does your country still have capital punishment and if it does, do you agree with this law, or not?

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
He asked two questions if u didn't notice :p

++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
1. Does your country still have capital punishment 2.and if it does, do you agree with this law, or not?
;)

I had something relevant to this in my signature for a short while:

"Why do people kill people who kill people to teach people who kill people that killing people is wrong?"

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
Why I was sure, that I will not get simple answer from you on my simple question? :wallbang:
You're becoming predictible gray :p
"He asked two questions if u didn't notice" isn't a simple answer? :confused:

The bottom part of my post wasn't an answer to your question... i was just adding to the discussion :rolleyes:

:D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Not on my question: And the second No meant... what exactly?
But anyway, if you dont want to reply me in straight way, when I'm asking you about sth nicely - no need to. No big deal.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Not on my question: And the second No meant... what exactly?
But anyway, if you dont want to reply me in straight way, when I'm asking you about sth nicely - no need to. No big deal.
Dude I think you're getting me wrong..

Your question was: The second no meant...what exactly?

And my answer was:

He asked two questions. I inserted the quote, and was kind enough to number the questions in bold, and assumed that you'd equate the second no with:
do you agree with this law, or not?
Cheers ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Dudette, if you dont mind :stuckup:
Okay ;) It's just that I'm used to treating girls and guys alike, the same way. I say to all my girl friends (including my girlfriend) "Oi mate", "Dude", "Yeah, she's a good bloke" :) I like it because i'm more comfortable with everyone :)

sigh!
You really love to make things complicated :D
Yep! Especially when i feel i'm not getting my message across cleary :p

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Okay ;) It's just that I'm used to treating girls and guys alike, the same way. I say to all my girl friends (including my girlfriend) "Oi mate", "Dude", "Yeah, she's a good bloke" :) I like it because i'm more comfortable with everyone :)
Really? You like to treat all them alike? :)
So call all of them: dudettes or gals :p:D

Yep! Especially when i feel i'm not getting my message across cleary :p
Oh you never get your message across clearly :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Really? You like to treat all them alike? :)
So call all of them: dudettes or gals :p:D
Ermm... no thanks :rolleyes: It's like... it's okay to call a waitress a waiter, but you wouldn't really call a male waiter a waitress :)

Oh you never get your message across clearly :p
It's better to be dark and mysterious than boring and predictable :devil:

;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Ermm... no thanks :rolleyes: It's like... it's okay to call a waitress a waiter, but you wouldn't really call a male waiter a waitress :)
Sure :rolleyes:
It's called masculinism in names - I dont know if it is the same word in English.

It's better to be dark and mysterious than boring and predictable :devil:

;)

But you are predictible: the most in this, that you're not going to reply in simple way, and after reading 10 such posts of you, it's getting to be boring. Perhaps it's dark - no light in what you said :confused: and I'm afraid you mixed word mysterious with word: incomprehensible :sigh:

;)

Anyway I'm going, no on topic talk here :sad:

gray

Apr 22, 2003

But you are predictible: the most in this, that you're not going to reply in simple way, and after reading 10 such posts of you, it's getting to be boring. Perhaps it's dark - no light in what you said :confused: and I'm afraid you mixed word mysterious with word: incomprehensible :sigh:

;)
Hmm I think that's too much of a generalisation, because by your definition, nobody in the world is unpredictable. It's like saying "Hey, I really like this guy's character, he's an unpredictable guy".

Because of the fact that you said he's unpredictable, he's no longer unpredictable..

It may be predictable that i'm gonna turn things more complicated than they are (like this post for example :D), but the actual nature of the post IMHO isn't so predictable ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
...how was that off topic?

dudette i think u're still not getting me.

it's fair enough to say it's predictable that i'm gonna turn things complicated, but IMO i think the fact that you can't predict what i'm actually gonna write makes me unpredictable.

Another example (i know you're talking about ME, not other things...but i think this is relevant).

If say, a game company makes awesome games, with unpredictable storylines, then people will say "Hey, those games are so cool and unpredictable".

I don't think it's valid for someone to say, though, something like "Nah, they're not that unpredictable, because we know that company's gonna make great games...which makes them predictable".

It doesn't make sense, right? You know that they're gonna be unpredictable, so that in itself means that they can't be predictable

Okay, I think that's enough, let's stop talking about this...

Back to capital punishment :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I'm not mind reader, so I can predict what you're going to write, it's normal, but I know, that you're going to make longer and more compliacated explanations, so you predictible with this ;)

Ok, let's back to the topic now :)

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
Actually I agree with the Capital Punishment.
In the great empire of Islam there when a person who steals got his hand cut off and the person who kills gets the "Capital Punishment." There were only three people recorded to have their hands cut off and another small number were hanged or got the capital punishment.
I wonder why...............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)