Capello's work (1 Viewer)

Alex

May 1, 2004
I thought it would be interesting to evaluate Capello's job here at Juve.

-So far in the off season he's has brought Emerson and Zebina both of whom have impressed so far, especially the Brazilian.
- Has called upon Miccolli and Olivera extensively and they have profited extremely well thus far
- looks set to acquire Cannavaro (at the time of writing this)
- has qualified for CL
- won that cup (name has left me tifosi... something rather) against Milan

so as of now, before Serie A kicks off id say that Capello looks to have done a brilliant job.

what do ya reckon guys? Are we gonna miss Lippi?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    no shit but i wanted catch people out by saying here that they loved Capello now before the ball's been kicked and then later when where at the foot of the table and they claim they've also hated him... Thanx for ruining my fun guys (hopefully others won't read this and instead continue to evalute Capello)

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    It is true that the season did not start but capello changed something especially olivera who was always on the bench , and the style of playing is affected

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Too early to say. And i dont think Capello can compare to Lippi either. Both great coaches no doubt. But Lippi's a legend at Juve. He's brought us success after success for a decade. Capello isnt even going to get close to those many seasons at Juve. Either ways he has a long way to go, before he's even mentioned in the same breath as Lippi.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    I love him already, and thanks to Donny's sig, that's no secret... :rolleyes: Time will prove that he's great for us, if not after first season, then after 05-06... I'm confident that he'll bring trophies to Turin...

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    He had a good start ,

1- he gave hope for the players who didn't have any hope of contributing (olivera, legro, miccoli) although i think that legro doesn't deserve it.

2- He made old stars re-birth again, like Del peiro and ferrara.

3- he also gave trezguet the boost of confidence he needs

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    He has done a good job so far, and im sure he will continue to do so. All i want this season is the CL trophy, its beginning to be a while since last time!.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    no shit but i wanted catch people out by saying here that they loved Capello now before the ball's been kicked and then later when where at the foot of the table and they claim they've also hated him... Thanx for ruining my fun guys (hopefully others won't read this and instead continue to evalute Capello)
    :LOL:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I was always a big fan of Capello even though he was coaching rival teams all the time, especially Roma in the last years.

I am almost certain of his capabilties and so far HE IS Juve's greatest signing of the summer.

I think his work has already started to appear, now we have to just wait and see where will this lead to.

Forza Juve

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    i'm liking capello, coz he's not afraid to gamble on the youth. i think oliveira has played more game for juve under Capello than he did under Lippi :p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    It's true that it's still early to judge, but what we can see from capello , is that he is doing great job till now.... lets hope he continues this way...although i don't think he'll be like LIPPI !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)