Capello's work (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve pace worries Ancelotti Friday 29 October, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti admits that Juventus’ stunning start to the season has put his side under pressure.

"Seeing Juventus go so well does increase the heat on us," said the tactician whose side are already five points behind the Bianconeri.

"They have set off at quite a pace and that means that we must be alert for every single one of our games.

"However, I think that we are putting them under pressure too given our recent displays."

Juventus have dropped just two points so far this season and have won all of their Champions’ League games to date.

"I’m surprised by their consistency at both home and abroad," added the former Bianconeri boss. "But I’m convinced that we are still in with a chance, as are Inter."

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
i think capello caused cannavaro to come back to his best..he's done the same for thuram.
he decrease nedved role at juve and it's the most important thing.now we don't depend only on neddy.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
The best thing Capello did was reviving the Zz (Zalayta and Zebina)

I never thought that they are capable of playing that well with this consistency

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
ZZZZ=

-Zlatan
-Zambrotta
-Zebina
-Zalayeta

Anyways, just like Eaglesnake_1 said, masterwork from Capello!!!!!!!!!!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
You know what really sucks though?

Capello will not stay with Juve for more than 2 seasons. (or 3- not sure if it was a 2 or a 3 years contract).

He WILL leave in spite of all the success.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
You know what really sucks though?

Capello will not stay with Juve for more than 2 seasons. (or 3- not sure if it was a 2 or a 3 years contract).

He WILL leave in spite of all the success.
Lets wait until it happens. In the meantime, he can fell in love with the Old Lady...she is attractive enough.....

timeover

Nov 6, 2004
I remember that Capello once said he wouldn't contract in Italia, and wanted to go to England or somewhere else in Roma.:)
Now, See where he is.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Capello is demostrating all the potential that Juve can have with him in the bench. His capacity for wining trophies is more than demonstrated (Madrid and Milan), but now he is more experienced and wiser. This has been his best start with a team ever. Still, is anoying that he has just 3 months with Juve. because he manages the team like he was from long ago with us...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)