Capello wants Desailly (2 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

Are you serious, do you think you can defend better than Desailly?, then i guess you played for a major european club last year then?, but your contract expired so you are a free agent?.
Actually, yes, Mr. Comedy. Desailly and I made the same number of appearances in the EPL last year. In the past he was a great defender, but presently he is terrible and not fit to paly in any nation's top division. Sorry if I insulted your favorite player, but old age hits different people at different times.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
Sep 14, 2003
Juve coach Fabio Capello wants to add an experienced centre-half to his squad before the Serie A kicks off

So Thuram, Iuliano and Montero aren't experience enough?

This just proves what nonsense this rumour is.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

yeah, he played back in the 50's for Reggina.:D
Holy crap! My friend that I watch Serie A matches with every Sunday also played for Reggina in the 50's. Perhaps they were mates.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Besides Desailly(35) Capello needs to try with Giusepe Bergomi(40) , Laurent Blanc(38) and Aldair(37).
After these "new" guys we should start the new game named: "Who Will Pass Away First"?:LOL:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
Besides Desailly(35) Capello needs to try with Giusepe Bergomi(40) , Laurent Blanc(38) and Aldair(37).
After these "new" guys we should start the new game named: "Who Will Pass Away First"?:LOL:
maybe capello should play himself. I heard he was a good defender ;)

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

maybe capello should play himself. I heard he was a good defender ;)

hahaha....it is so funny, I like you guys !!!

may be we should offer another world record fee to sign Zoff from Lazio.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

probably more than del piero :groan:
Who couldnt?, Del Piero hasnt scored one singel goal so far in the pre-season, i think that speaks for itself, even Emerson who is a midfielder has scored 2 goals! and he arrived later.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002

Who couldnt?, Del Piero hasnt scored one singel goal so far in the pre-season, i think that speaks for itself, even Emerson who is a midfielder has scored 2 goals! and he arrived later.
This tells you how dp season would be , as usual nothing to the team and injury at one stage:D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

actually del piero scored one goal. :)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
You know, I saw Liam Brady play in an old-folks tournie about two years ago, and he still looks like he could give Nedved a run for his money. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)