Capello wants Desailly (2 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
Unbelievable, apparently Moggi had asked Claudio Gentile what his plans are after the Olympics and if he still had Antonio Cabrini's phone number.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
In all seriousness, I can defend better than Desailly, and I'm 37 years old. So I guess there are some forum members here who can defend better than me. Moggi would be better served by buying one of our forum members than a piece of crap like Desailly. Obviously there is nothing to this rumour. Must be a joke started by a Milan fan who wishes to remind us that our defense is still too old.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
In all seriousness, I can defend better than Desailly, and I'm 37 years old. So I guess there are some forum members here who can defend better than me. Moggi would be better served by buying one of our forum members than a piece of crap like Desailly. Obviously there is nothing to this rumour. Must be a joke started by a Milan fan who wishes to remind us that our defense is still too old.

you know what is cold irony ?

milan has an older defence. :groan:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

I want to help....i can get you a guns,rifles,granade launchers and used tanks but I prefer snipers(Dragunov & co).....we have plenty of that things here for home usage onley :D call for further assistance

wo. dude chill.

this just got from funny to wierd.

:D

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
wo. dude chill.
this just got from funny to wierd.
:D
Wo dude....dont worry,Im not trying to execute Cap.....LOOOOOOL

But the truth is that i have a Dragunov and a few bombs at my place :D

And for tanks and a granade launchers I would have to make some phone calls but I think that I could get it.....dont worry,we are far far from eachother :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)