Capello Targets Perea (2 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
But our two defenders are getting older so I'd expect a good rotation next season, I havent seen Perea much but if many here consider him good enough then I'll be happy to get him.

I think we all know to achieve CL success and perhaps Coppa Italia, we need a bigger team, Thuram and Canna cannot last one more season like this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
99.9% yes about Kovac

and Thuram will never want to go back at RB.
Kovac is on the decline now though. So realistically thinking, he is just a quick fix as back up.

as for Thuram, if moggi cant obtain a good right back in the summer and we get bring in some quality young centre backs, i think it would stupid not to try thuram out.

it also gives us good balance on both sides.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He'll ask to be sold if Capello wants to play him there. + with him getting older I don't see him play there anymore.

Miguel would be a great option and let's not forget the great Zebina. lol

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
well, if thuram doesnt like it, at his age, its probably not such a bad idea to sell him, and use that cash to bring in some younger talent.

Moggi has to start looking at 2 years down the track now. thuram wont be around, and cannavaro will be at a stage where he may be starting on bench.

Zebina is good for back up, miguel would be good as well but it does make the team have two very attacking full backs. it could be a bad thing.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You bring Tudor back with Kovac. They stay on the bench. You buy Coda and loan him. Next year, if Lilian lost his step you play Canna and Tudor with Coda and Masiello as backups.........

I'd rather play Gerrard at RB than have Bonera there. lol ;)

or play a back 3

-------------Thuram-Perea?-Cannavaro----------

Camo-------------------------------------------Rambo

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
a back 3 would be fine if Miguel joined. but then camo suddenly is left in the cold.

as for tudor, he is still a risk. and coda and masiello are young players, i wouldnt want to be forced to start them in a CL semi final.

oh, id rather play gerrard next to emerson:D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I have no clue why people say, that Kovac is shit? I doubt you guys have seen most of Bundesliga this season, otherwise you would have not said this.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Perea is a very good player and I think he'd learn a great deal under Thuram and Cannavaro. He has been solid in the centre of the Atletico defence alongside Pablo Ibanez this season and there's surely more to come from him in the future.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I hope it is just a rumour , who is he anyway ??
You don't even know who the guy is yet you hope it's a rumour? He took Samuel Eto'o completely out of the game when Atletico played Barca.

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
He can be great at juve. His stile of game is very similiar as Thuram.I saw Perea since plays in DIM (colombia), Boca Junior and Atletico, and he can play in every position in defense, lice DC, RB and RL

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
seen him a couple of times,
he didnt impress me much to believe he is the kind of the defender juve needs to secure victory in next season’s Champions League.
He is welcomed if the price is good though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)