Capello Speaks Up! (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Fabio Capello spoke about a variety of issues in an interview with an Italian radio program ‘Radio Anch’ Io Sport’, held on Monday morning.
Initially the Juventus boss reflected on the close title race the Bianconeri are involved in with Serie A champs AC Milan.

”Of late Milan have been winning games shooting on goal only once throughout the ninety minutes. They are a team full of qualities, that will contend the title with us until the end. However I am convinced we will stay ahead of the pack until the end of the tournament,” he said, before returning on the theme of this season, his relationship with Juventus skipper Alessandro Del Piero.

“Each one has to understand his role. I am the coach, he is a player. My decisions are taken purely for the good of the team. However even in the difficult moments, Del Piero never had anything bad to say to the press. Things were different in Rome where immediately after training, the radio stations knew everything we spoke about,” he added.

Capello’s reference to Rome brought the conversation to Roma’s two stars, Totti and Cassano.

“Totti is a great player, and a generous and good kid. His problem is that sometimes he talks too much. Cassano is a true talent, Italy’s best prospect. He can certainly do well in the future both with Roma and La Nazionale,” he said.

Juventus lead the Serie A table with a two point edge over AC Milan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
However even in the difficult moments, Del Piero never had anything bad to say to the press.
Cappelo made good point
Ale is not that kind of player he is takeing things with calm he knows he will get his chance

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
”Of late Milan have been winning games shooting on goal only once throughout the ninety minutes. They are a team full of qualities, that will contend the title with us until the end. However I am convinced we will stay ahead of the pack until the end of the tournament,” he said, before returning on the theme of this season, his relationship with Juventus skipper Alessandro Del Piero.

“Each one has to understand his role. I am the coach, he is a player. My decisions are taken purely for the good of the team. However even in the difficult moments, Del Piero never had anything bad to say to the press. Things were different in Rome where immediately after training, the radio stations knew everything we spoke about,” he added.

“Totti is a great player, and a generous and good kid. His problem is that sometimes he talks too much. Cassano is a true talent, Italy’s best prospect. He can certainly do well in the future both with Roma and La Nazionale,” he said.
I love this guy...

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

I love this guy...
    I never even noticed those parts of the article. Thanks for highlighting them man!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Nicole is gonna love this :D

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    Fabio Capello spoke about a variety of issues in an interview with an Italian radio program ‘Radio Anch’ Io Sport’, held on Monday morning.
    Initially the Juventus boss reflected on the close title race the Bianconeri are involved in with Serie A champs AC Milan.

Capello’s reference to Rome brought the conversation to Roma’s two stars, Totti and Cassano.

Juventus lead the Serie A table with a two point edge over AC Milan.
    does that mean cassano is staying in Roma...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I think Capello will convince Moggi to buy Cassano. we will win Serie A and get money same with CL, at least to semifinals so we'll get money ;)

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    I think Capello will convince Moggi to buy Cassano. we will win Serie A and get money same with CL, at least to semifinals so we'll get money ;)
    Such confidence!!! :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)