Capello keen on Parisi (1 Viewer)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
Yeah Chiellini is great, but he is far from ready to play regularly on a club like Juve. He is a man for the future.
we have Zambro now, and dont u think Chiellini wud be a better replacement....age wise?

if we indeed buy parisi, we have to let go of pessotto

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
The club seems to have a fetish for left backs, exactly how many do we need? Decide if it's Jank, Zambrotta, Chiellini or Parisi (did I miss any out?!)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Parisi would have been a Juve player this year but decided to stay one more year with Messina because he wanted to play in the Serie A with his club and also he got a girlfriend there last year and wanted to be close to her.

Moggi will buy Jankulovski in January and will take back Chiellini for next year.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Yes he will but that means Zambrotta will take a break during the Serie A season.
Well thats okay then. I was hoping Jank wouldn't be cup-tied since it's a different competition though. :undecide:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
yea but the more i think abt it, the more i feel jank is as versatile as zambro and thatll just mean a clash of styles for the first 11. It will probably strke a balance as far as alternating between serie a and the cl, but i dont think thatl help either of them. I want Jank, but i think we have to be clear as to where we will play him and how regularly.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Well thats okay then. I was hoping Jank wouldn't be cup-tied since it's a different competition though. :undecide:
Last year when Zalayeta went to Perugia on loan, he couldn't play in Uefa Cup coz he already played in CL with Juve, or was just registered.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think Parisi is great, if we can get him for a relatively cheap price it would definately be great!
I think Zambrotta plays better as an attacking winger, I mean he's good at left back but I just think we're not optimizing his potential talents and skills!
As for Janko, I thought he liked playing in midfield better too? So for me, if we get them all it would be awesome!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I think Parisi is great, if we can get him for a relatively cheap price it would definately be great!
I think Zambrotta plays better as an attacking winger, I mean he's good at left back but I just think we're not optimizing his potential talents and skills!
As for Janko, I thought he liked playing in midfield better too? So for me, if we get them all it would be awesome!
them all? you mean buying parisi and jankulovski?

nah, that won't happen.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He just scored one hell of a goal supposedly. He made a run on the left and insted of crossing the ball he shot a cannon on the net and scored. I'll watch the highlites tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)