Capello eyes new Juve deal (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>Fabio Capello has today indicated that he is ready to extend his contract with Italian giants Juventus.

The tactician again reiterated his desire to one day boss England, but is ready to renew his deal with the Old Lady first.

“I would like to stay here for another three years,” Capello stated on Friday afternoon. “I’m happy in Turin.

“I can work well here, I have an excellent squad of players and I have an excellent relationship with everyone. I think we can still achieve some important objectives at this club.”

Capello is currently contracted to the Stadio Delle Alpi side until 2007, but is unconcerned about sorting out his future immediately.

“There is no rush on my part as I still have one-year left on my agreement,” added Capello, who won the title at his first attempt with the club last term.

“After Juventus? Well, I’d like to take charge of a national side and it would be a great honour to lead England.”

One of the reasons why Capello is looking to remain for a few more years is because of his relationship with the infamous triad of directors – Vice-President Roberto Bettega, director general Luciano Moggi and chief executive Antonio Giraudo.

“I’ve known Bettega for years seeing as I played alongside him, while Moggi was around the youth sector when I was here as a player,” added Capello, who faces former club Roma tomorrow.

“I didn’t really know Giraudo, but after just a few months here it became instantly clear how things work at this club.”

The three men are now almost certain to continue their roles with the outfit after being publicly backed by the Ifil company on Friday, the club’s major shareholders.

“The trio of Moggi, Giraudo and Bettega will stay with us,” declared Ifil President Gianluigi Gabetti this afternoon.

“We would like to confirm our desire to continue with these directors, those who you journalists refer to as the triad.”

Although the three men have yet to sign new contracts, it now seems just a matter of time before their stay is officially confirmed.<br><br>Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
w/e, clearly playing with us, yesterday he re-affirmed us of his desire to coach in england, now he says this. back and fourth game, i dont care anymore.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
can i believe it now? Or is the next news on monday:

Cap eyes to get Erikssons Job! or something like that!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
This is great news! At least now he openly states his interesting in staying until 2010. Hurry up and sign the deal, Fabio!

Btw, does he speak English?

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
well fabio.... hurry sign a deal...and i think he can say just " i dont know" and i never heard capello speaking english in media he only spoke Spanish, and english.....FORZA JUVE

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
juve88 said:
well fabio.... hurry sign a deal...and i think he can say just " i dont know" and i never heard capello speaking english in media he only spoke Spanish, and english.....FORZA JUVE

:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)