Capello Defends Del Piero (2 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
yeah, he took a team like roma and won 1 scudetto, with the team we had we should of won more, i could of done better then capello

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
yeah, he took a team like roma and won 1 scudetto, with the team we had we should of won more, i could of done better then capello

Your avatar, your signature and now this post....

Are you on drugs, Niccole?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
1. A team "like" Roma has only won three Scudetti. Instead of pissing at Capello for leaving for Juventus, you should be thanking him. I mean he gave you 33.333% of your Scudetti.

2. Your team in 2001 was not that great, especially when you look at the other top clubs in Italy. Lazio, Milan, Juve, and Inter were all strong enough to win the Scudetto, so why should have you won more? One title in five years for a club like Roma is pretty decent.

3. I would like to see you coach Roma. You'd make Bruno Conti look like Brian Clough.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Heheh, funny how you always have the energy to reply to Nicole's idiotic posts. I mean, if she isn't a troll then who is? I guess it's just that she has so many posts that she's beyond all the troll accusations. If she was a newcomer I don't think many would treat her as nicely.

Not that I have anything against anybody, just a little interesting remark...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jussiut ] ++
Heheh, funny how you always have the energy to reply to Nicole's idiotic posts. I mean, if she isn't a troll then who is? I guess it's just that she has so many posts that she's beyond all the troll accusations. If she was a newcomer I don't think many would treat her as nicely.

Not that I have anything against anybody, just a little interesting remark...
Right...I am a troll...thanks for telling me that I was too scared to go near a mirror, now thats all sorted maybe I can do something about it :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)