Capello conference in Madrid (1 Viewer)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

To get in Ernesto Bronzetti's face and laugh at him over the signing of Emerson? :D
    :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Don't think so. Anyway, I don't think it's the official presentation, he'll just talk to the media.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Even if he considered Inter, he realized how crappy world stars become at Inter, so he though the same can happen to a coach (and chose Juve) :D

Aug 27, 2003
    yup as insulting as they may sound..
    i think after he realized that all the players of roma were going to leave this was his que to leave!
    he said that he was ready to move to inter but i dont know what happned and i think they bagen slowly to loose intrest so moggi asked and he didnt hesitate :p

Aug 1, 2003
    I'd have thought coaching Inter is in a way rather more challenging than Juve, but no one wants to be a part of a loser team :D

Andy, I think that's very unlikely (that he will reveal 'ALL', as you put it ;) )

slack

Dec 13, 2002
    Well then Don Fabio, are you now gonna spill all and badmouth your former employers to justify your move to Juve? I'm sure its big bad Roma which started it all first. Actually, you might consider writing a book instead since it fetches more money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)