Capello and Scottish football (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
SCOTS WILL NOT RAIN SUPREME SAYS CAPELLO

JUVENTUS manager Fabio Capello insists Scottish football is in such a bad state because of the weather.

Capello revealed he coached Scottish kids when he visited former national manager Andy Roxburgh and said: "It's all about the climate.

"I worked with a Scottish youth side and had them do the same drills I would do in Italy but because of the wind, the rain and the cold there was no way they could do it."

dailyrecord.co.uk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hey that is toyal BS, the scottish game is in decline because all the kids are fat sacks of shit who prefer playing playing fifa and stealing their dads cigarettes. oh and the goverment does not give a toss about the game until we are in with a chance of qualifying for something a.k.a never

Boksic

May 11, 2005
its a nice excuse. But, i think the real reason we are poor is the drink culture in Scotland. I often see top young footballers out and smashed. Also, our country is so small and with poor football facilities.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
hey that is toyal BS, the scottish game is in decline because all the kids are fat sacks of shit who prefer playing playing fifa and stealing their dads cigarettes. oh and the goverment does not give a toss about the game until we are in with a chance of qualifying for something a.k.a never

Celtic or Rangers mate?

Have a good Scottish friend (or I should say another good Scottish friend :) ) and he's Rangers.

Just curious...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    Tifoso Lou said:
    Celtic or Rangers mate?

Have a good Scottish friend (or I should say another good Scottish friend :) ) and he's Rangers.

Just curious...
    I think he's a hearts guy...

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    damn right i am ahearts fan, just for laughs lou ask your friend to explain the lyrics to his teams favourite songs..........you know the ones where they sing about killing catholics oh and the great little ditty that ends with fuck the pope.

celtic are as bad, i have a friend who is a gers fan and he knows how i feel about the bigotry problem, thankfully he is not one of the "billy boys brigade"

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
    Bozi.78 said:
    damn right i am ahearts fan, just for laughs lou ask your friend to explain the lyrics to his teams favourite songs..........you know the ones where they sing about killing catholics oh and the great little ditty that ends with fuck the pope.

celtic are as bad, i have a friend who is a gers fan and he knows how i feel about the bigotry problem, thankfully he is not one of the "billy boys brigade"
    are you a highland or a lowland scot btw? i just found out about the difference a few days ago, a battle in 1746 that nobody's forgotten and what not.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    un altro alex said:
    are you a highland or a lowland scot btw? i just found out about the difference a few days ago, a battle in 1746 that nobody's forgotten and what not.
    me i am a lowland city boy from edinburgh

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    un altro alex said:
    wow you know more about Scottish history than i do!

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    Jeez...Scots corner on a Juve forum.

Hmmmm...guess who I support...as well as Juve.

and as for the weather thing...maybe something in it...except the scandanavian countries get it tough too and they seem to pump out good players who are wanted throughout europe.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    What's your favourite single malt?

I received a bottle of Jura last week, I am not getting bored of it at all.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    I keep my malts for special occasions and usually drink grain. I like Whyte and Mackay...but after a little while I couldn't care less as long as it's wet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)