Capello: "After Iuliano, other players will leave" (2 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I personally don't hate him. I did not like his game last year, but the whole squad was inconsistent last year.

I just don't like him.

Bring back Davids!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I hate his idiotic passing. His assists to the opposing team (like the one against Atalanta) :) He is not a friend with the ball, it looks like he's on ice when he has the ball with his feet..
He is a security risk, but I Have to admit that he looks better than last year in this season :) he can be Blasi's sub...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
Appiah could turn out to be better than Davids you know
Unlikely, considering that at this point in Davids' career, he was winning in europe and playing a very important part of a dominant side. He has continued to do this throughout his career. Appiah is already far behind Davids, and it would be some feat to catch up.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Appiah could be better than davids!

He's stronger, taller, and shoots just as good. He hasn't found his passing game just yet, but under the juve coaches he's bound to learn, he's still young, give him time. Personally I've followed him since he was at Brescia (considering I'm such a Baggio fan), and I think he was extremely good.

As for our defense leaving, I've gotta feeling we'll be buying a defender. Its impossible that we sell legro and Iuliano plus maybe tudor and not buy anybody. Bonera will look good. But we can't rely on only montero to cover for thuram n canna.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Appiah could be better than davids!

He's stronger, taller, and shoots just as good. He hasn't found his passing game just yet, but under the juve coaches he's bound to learn, he's still young, give him time. Personally I've followed him since he was at Brescia (considering I'm such a Baggio fan), and I think he was extremely good.

As for our defense leaving, I've gotta feeling we'll be buying a defender. Its impossible that we sell legro and Iuliano plus maybe tudor and not buy anybody. Bonera will look good. But we can't rely on only montero to cover for thuram n canna.

you are joking , comparing Appia to davids like comparing motero to bekenbaour:D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Lets get Puyol!
I have said it 100 times , puyol is the icon for barca , he will end his career at barca so be realistic guys and dont lesten to every rumour:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)