Capello: “Aim achieved” (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>“I’m happy about what we showed. We performed a great first half then we relaxed in the second half and conceded an inevitable goal.” Fabio Capello, being such a perfectionist, can find some flaws even in a top level performance like Juventus’s at Vienna tonight: the squad’s less aggressive attitude in the second half. Anyway, the coach is much satisfied with the result achieved and with the first place in Group A: “I’m sorry about the goal conceded but we’re happy we’ve achieved our first aim, that is being first in the Group. In any case, we’ll be looking at the draw with great attention as there are some dangerous second-ranked, like Chelsea and Real Madrid”.<br><br>Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
The great thing is that we're playing home in the 2nd leg.
That is the good thing, not the opponent. The opponents will be passing by on the way to France, so it does not matter in which order they will fall down.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Marty said:
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>“I’m happy about what we showed. We performed a great first half then we relaxed in the second half and conceded an inevitable goal.” Fabio Capello, being such a perfectionist, can find some flaws even in a top level performance like Juventus’s at Vienna tonight: the squad’s less aggressive attitude in the second half. Anyway, the coach is much satisfied with the result achieved and with the first place in Group A: “I’m sorry about the goal conceded but we’re happy we’ve achieved our first aim, that is being first in the Group. In any case, we’ll be looking at the draw with great attention as there are some dangerous second-ranked, like Chelsea and Real Madrid”.<br><br>Source: Juventus.com
:confused:
Makes you wonder how proffessional the source is... ;)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
It's time to play Madrid I say, and when we wipe them out, we will wipe out whoever comes for the final and THEN let Capello say "Aim achieved"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)