Canuck You: The Official Canadian thread (2 Viewers)

OP

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
  • Thread Starter #246
    Party for Fr3sh!

@TrezJuve the game is the shit
    Martin doesn't agree.

It's kinda dull. "lets ride" has some decent background beats
    It's meant to be listened to in one shot, one by one. Competition, between several artists, beat. Of course, any mixtape is just for the experience.

If you knew any good beat you would share, huh?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    It's meant to be listened to in one shot, one by one. Competition, between several artists, beat. Of course, any mixtape is just for the experience.

If you knew any good beat you would share, huh?
    I like the idea of hip hop much more than most hip hop. To me there's not enough musicality in it.

I've listened to some Public Enemy. More recently I like Sexion d'assaut (a minority of the tracks) and Maître Gims cause he's the only one out of them who can sing. I like Mc Solaar a lot for his creative lyrics, but his melodies can be dull.

OP

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
  • Thread Starter #248
    I like the idea of hip hop much more than most hip hop. To me there's not enough musicality in it.

I've listened to some Public Enemy. More recently I like Sexion d'assaut (a minority of the tracks) and Maître Gims cause he's the only one out of them who can sing. I like Mc Solaar a lot for his creative lyrics, but his melodies can be dull.
    I agree with your first sentence. Then, though, if you like musicality, you can find it in other work. I think Diversity in one's taste in music is healthy and a good sign of equilibrium.

I'm not that much myself into English rap (as in I don't know that much unlike my brother), I know the main ones and try to discover.

Oh okay, heard of Public Enemy and Sexion d'assaut, Solaar is insane d'un point de vue lyrique et littéraire.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I agree with your first sentence. Then, though, if you like musicality, you can find it in other work. I think Diversity in one's taste in music is healthy and a good sign of equilibrium.
    Other hip hop or other musical genres?

I'm not that much myself into English rap (as in I don't know that much unlike my brother), I know the main ones and try to discover.

Oh okay, heard of Public Enemy and Sexion d'assaut, Solaar is insane d'un point de vue lyrique et littéraire.
    I don't really explore music anymore. I just listen to what I know. Once in a while someone will recommend something great. I used to have a lot more passion about music than I do these days.

OP

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
  • Thread Starter #250
    Other hip hop or other musical genres?
    Musical genres.

I don't really explore music anymore. I just listen to what I know. Once in a while someone will recommend something great. I used to have a lot more passion about music than I do these days.
    that makes me think of my younger me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)