Can't Access the Forum on computer (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Yeah same network/WiFi
Must be something with your computer then if you connect fine through your phone on the same network.

You could try and add this line to your hosts file and disable your firewall temporarily:

forum.juventuz.org 5.9.0.84

OP
Joe

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
  • Thread Starter #24
    Wow :lol:

I had a program called LogMeIn Hamachi which I downloaded a few days ago, and I realized ever since then I couldn't connect to Tuz so I uninstalled and immediately this page automatically refreshed and its now working.

:weee:

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Wow :lol:

I had a program called LogMeIn Hamachi which I downloaded a few days ago, and I realized ever since then I couldn't connect to Tuz so I uninstalled and immediately this page automatically refreshed and its now working.

:weee:
    Lesson learned. Never install any weird programs.

Glad you got it sorted mate :)

Apr 13, 2013
    Mmmmm this is a strange problem actually sometime this type of problem is created because of your internet or IP address problem and you can not access the forum successfully the best way to remove this problem is you should try again after sometime and then watch if open then ok or otherwise change your IP by turn on the proxy..........

NetRepair Solutions

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Mmmmm this is a strange problem actually sometime this type of problem is created because of your internet or IP address problem and you can not access the forum successfully the best way to remove this problem is you should try again after sometime and then watch if open then ok or otherwise change your IP by turn on the proxy..........
    Is 6 months enough?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)