Cannavaro's return - probable? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #452
    Yes please. Add to him Andrade or better yet Samuel I think we got ourselves a solid CB partnership for the next 2 years.
    I think Cannavaro would be best paired with a more athletic partner, ala Thuram in the past. Samuel isn't really that at all. Andrade might be though and Pepe certainly would be.

I still dream of Alex..

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    We're starting to look desperate in the market now, and I'm slowly beginning to change my mind on Cannavaro. He might be the best solution for us. We've just won promotion and to have this great champion (with Serie-A experience) in our squad can only be a good thing, from a sporting point of view.

Still, I want players in the squad who love Juventus and who are juventini in their hearts, but I've decided now to be more cynical about this particular season. It is of extreme importance that we finish in the top 4, and there's no doubt that Cannavaro is a player who can make this happen. Presence, determination, awareness, intelligence, strength - this is what he'll bring to our squad. For the second time..

So seal the f*cking deal. If that Milito want Barca, let him perform fellatio on Zambrotta for 5 years, I couldn't care less. Fabio, get back here, NOW!

Jul 2, 2006
    We're starting to look desperate in the market now, and I'm slowly beginning to change my mind on Cannavaro. He might be the best solution for us. We've just won promotion and to have this great champion (with Serie-A experience) in our squad can only be a good thing, from a sporting point of view.

Still, I want players in the squad who love Juventus and who are juventini in their hearts, but I've decided now to be more cynical about this particular season. It is of extreme importance that we finish in the top 4, and there's no doubt that Cannavaro is a player who can make this happen. Presence, determination, awareness, intelligence, strength - this is what he'll bring to our squad. For the second time..

So seal the f*cking deal. If that Milito want Barca, let him perform fellatio on Zambrotta for 5 years, I couldn't care less. Fabio, get back here, NOW!
    Milito wants Juventus

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)