CANNAVARO to return? (1 Viewer)

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
from this defence we should keep only Balzaretti and Chiellini. The other defencers are all scrap. They are Amateurs not Professional.

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
lts face it the defence has never been the same without canna and zamb,but lets not fool ourselfs or pretend we are to proud....we need canna and we know it,if he wants back i say welcome him with arms wide open .....next yr is the big times and we need big time players enough said

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
lts face it the defence has never been the same without canna and zamb,but lets not fool ourselfs or pretend we are to proud....we need canna and we know it,if he wants back i say welcome him with arms wide open .....next yr is the big times and we need big time players enough said
:tup:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
exactly

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
from this defence we should keep only Balzaretti and Chiellini. The other defencers are all scrap. They are Amateurs not Professional.
Exactly. :tup:

Chiellini and Balzaretti are consistent and hard workers. Whereas, all the other defenders, are clumsy and amateurs as you said.

bring back zambrotta. i miss him more than anyone.

oh and FUCK emerson and ibrahimovic.
No objection. :cool:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think everyone does at Madrid these days.

cannavaro, bazagli, chiellini, balzaretti, grygera, crisicito and metzelder.....looks great to me!

Jan 7, 2007
i think everyone does at Madrid these days.

cannavaro, bazagli, chiellini, balzaretti, grygera, crisicito and metzelder.....looks great to me!
Agreed. Who on Madrid is making headlines IN A GOOD WAY? lol

That defensive corps would suit me just fine. And with that defense, I would assume we would see Buffon behind them in net :agree:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Agreed. Who on Madrid is making headlines IN A GOOD WAY? lol

That defensive corps would suit me just fine. And with that defense, I would assume we would see Buffon behind them in net :agree:
yeah i would hope so.

i think the onyl player who is certain to leave juve is trezeguet. And to be fair to Buffon and Camo, i think trez is the best to leave as he can be replaced a lot easier than the other two and would get the club a lot of money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)